Wysyłamy w 24 h!
De Profundis is Wilde's eloquent and bitter reproach from prison to his lover, Lord Alfred Douglas. He contrasts his behaviour with that of his close friend Robert Ross who became Wilde's literary executor. The Ballad of Reading Gaol is a deeply moving and characteristically generous poem on the horrors of prison life, which was published anonymously in 1898. This collection also includes the essay The Soul of Man under Socialism and two of his Platonic dialogues, The Decay of Lying and The Critic as Artist. ISBN 9781840224016 , 978-1-84022-401-6 Author Oscar Wilde / Вайлд Оскар
- Paczkomaty InPost - od 12 zł
- Paczkomaty InPost (za pobraniem) - od 16 zł
- Kurier- od 12.50 zł
- Kurier (za pobraniem) - od 15 zł
- Odbiór własny Poznań - 0 zł
- Przy zamówieniu od 350 zł - dostawa gratis
1. Karta Visa/Mastercard.
2. Przelewy 24
3. Przelew na konto
4. Pobranie (+ 4 zł)